Tips to finish your assessment quicker
You are sitting in front of the computer, staring at the tasks you need to do for your studies, and you start thinking… “OMG! I don’t know where to start.” You might stand up, go to the kitchen, open the fridge, and check what is there. You might repeat the actions a few times until you decide to call it a day.
In fact, things are not that hard. What you need is a time management method. The Pomodoro Technique is one of the most popular ones.
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the pomodoro timer (it can be 10 to 25 minutes).
- Work on the task.
- End work when the timer rings
- Take a short break (5 minutes), then start working on the task again.
- After taking 4 short breaks, take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
It might not be easy in the beginning. So, it is recommended to start with 10 minutes working time and then take a 5 minutes break. These 10 minutes are crucial. When you are focused, you can get a lot of things done!